This is an addendum to the standard Terms and Conditions and only applies to the Image Hopper Editor add-on (the Add-on), which allows users to edit images in their web browser using the DokaJS Image Editor.
1.0 LICENSING OF ADD-ON
PHP – all PHP files included in the Add-on are licensed under the GNU General Product Licence, version 2.
2.0 COMMERCIAL LICENSE
Subject to the terms of this agreement, you are granted a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to install and use the Add-on on 1, 5, or 100 WordPress websites that you have the legal right to install plugins (the specific number will depend on the license tier you selected).
- Install the Add-on on a WordPress website you, or the business/entity you are employed, own.
- Install the Add-on on a WordPress website a customer, friend, or associate you are servicing own.
When the Add-on is installed on a WordPress Multisite network, each Subsite in the network the Add-on is activated on counts as 1 WordPress website.
Upgrade your license to a higher tier or purchase multiple licenses if you need to install on more WordPress websites.
You may not copy, reproduce, redistribute, or extract any of the commercially-licensed files, in whole or in part. Nor can you sell, sub-license, lease, rent, loan, transfer, disclose, or make available the commercially-licensed files, other than as specifically permitted in the Commercial License agreement for the Add-on.
4.0 PROHIBITED USES
- You may not use the commercially-licenses files for any other purpose than what the Add-on provides. This means you cannot write code to use the editor outside of the Image Hopper field(s) registered by the Add-on in Gravity Forms.
- You may not extract the commercially-licensed files from the Add-on.
- You may not modify the commercially-licenses files. However, you can use the documented WordPress and Gravity Forms actions/filters to change the configuration of Image Hopper.
- You may not install the Add-on on more WordPress websites than the license(s) you’ve purchased covers.
- Provided you do not violate the terms and conditions, you can use the Add-on in perpetuity – even if you do not renew your license.
- Image Hopper has the right to terminate this contract if you breach any of the terms, and fail to remedy the breach within thirty (30) days of receipt of a notice from Image Hopper.
- Upon termination of the agreement you shall immediately cease use of the Add-on. If, prior to your breach, you installed the Add-on on a WordPress website a customer, friend, or associate you are servicing owns, and you had the legal right to do so, the license shall survive termination for those users.
Terms and Conditions last updated 19 July 2021.